Thales part of HEC Paris Alumni Aviation Sustainability round-table webinar event on March 15 2023
This Webinar Round-Table will bring together leading experts from the aviation industry, policy makers and civil society to discuss solutions for a sustainable aviation sector. We will explore topics such as environmental sustainability initiatives, economic cost-benefit analysis of the various solutions, social responsibility and ethical considerations in relation to air travel.
In addition, we will look at how emerging technologies can be applied towards a more sustainable future.
Finally, this conference also provides an opportunity for participants to network with each other and contribute their perspectives regarding current challenges and innovative strategies that could be used for achieving the ultimate goal of sustainable aviation.
To share their vision on these issues, the ADS "Aerospace, Defense and Security" Alumni Club of HEC Paris is honored to welcome five authorities from our industry:
- Marilyne Bastin – Head of Sustainability - Eurocontrol
- Sandrine de Saint Sauveur - CEO - APG Airlines
- Bénédicte Bodin – Head of Sustainability, Aviation Global Services Activities - Thales
- Elisabeth Kotthaus – Head of Unit for Social Affairs – European Commission - DG Move
- Marie Owens Thomsen - Chief Economist & Head of Sustainability – IATA
The conference has been organized and will be moderated by David SERVAIS and Philippe de MIJOLLA.
We hope to see many of you there!