It was supported by key government and industry participants.
The themes covered this year:
- Policy and Regulatory updates
- UAS Traffic Management (UTM), low level airspace, integrated airspace systems challenges and opportunities.
- Industry challenges and perspectives
- Continuing development of a professional and safe industry.
- ATSB RPAS data and trends
- Emerging technology and innovative solutions enabling integration or RPAS into Australian airspace.
- Future infrastructure requirements to enable drone delivery and advanced air mobility (AAM).
- Emerging RPAS and AAM applications – benefits, viability and social acceptance.
Thales demonstrated its Drone rich ecosystem including, TopSky UAS Airspace Management (UTM), Soarizon and DroneConnect Remote ID.